- The reservation through internet is available 2(two) months prior to the date of departure. Tickets available upon the completion of payment at the check-in counter prior to boarding(accept only Japanese yen)
- The internet reservation is available by 7(seven) days before the date of sailing. After the period, please make the reservation with us by telephone.
- Please fill up the application form and send it to us by e-mail. We will reply to you for the confirmation with Reservation Number.
- If any accompanied passengers, please select the number of person and click “Next” to display application page to fill up. (maximum 10 persons)
- If your booking application arrives at our office after our business hours, e-mail confirmation will follow the next working day.
- Our business hours, 09:00~17:00 (Monday~Friday).
- The Change and/or cancellation of reservation must be completed 5 days prior to the sailing date either by telephone or e-mail.
- Student discount (10 percent) is acceptable only against the presentation of the student ID.
- The internet reservation both for Shanghai and for Japan are also available and able to purchase the ticket at SHANGHAI.
- Personal data on application form is transmitted to us in SSL cipher system.
- If you lost our e-mail confirmation for the on-line reservation, please contact to the following.
Japan- China International Ferry Co., Ltd. (JIFCO)
- Osaka Head Office
- MAIL :
*Validity of tickets
Reservation and ticket are valid only for the reserved sailing date.
Ticket can be used only by the passenger whose name is printed on it and is not transferable. Passengers who are not able to make the reserved sailing date cannot change to another sailing date and cannot get refund of the fare.
Open ticket is valid for 1(one) year from the date of issue. Open ticket is available not only for round trip, but also for each of one way if any. Please contact us at Japan-China international ferry Co., Ltd.(JIFCO)
- The passenger should apply for cancel of the ticket with paying the following charge.
- The 7 days before the ship's scheduled departure …10 percent of the passage fare shall be charged for cancellation.
- After the above, by 48 hours before the ship's departure …20 percent of the passage fare.
- After the above, by 24 hours before the ship's departure …30 percent of the passage fare.
- In the case of less than 24 hours before the ship's departure, NO refund of the passage fare.
- The passenger should apply for the refund of the passage fare by 2(two) months after the ticket purchase.
*Amendment of Reservation
- The ticket is valid for the specified voyage only.
- If the passenger requires to alter the date and voyage of the reservation by 24 hours before the ship’s scheduled departure, he or she may apply only once to alter the change to the next voyage within 1(one) month. The passenger should pay 500 Japanese yen for the amendment.
*Alteration of Grade
- Alteration of grade is available only in case of alteration to higher grade with paying the balance of fares between those grades. The above formality is also available after boarding at the ship’s information counter.
*Lost of Ticket
- The passenger who lost the ticket should apply to take the renewal ticket in exchange for the certification of issuing ticket by the ticket office. The passenger should pay 20 per cent of the passage fare as the renewal ticket charge. After boarding the lost ticket is not available in any case.
Passenger shall comply with government travel requirements, and arrive at the port terminal by 2 hours before the ship’s sailing time enough to complete departure procedures.